Make a charge with a
token provided by Kushki which represents the customer’s credit card.
If you perform a deferred charge with credentials of an Ecuadorian, Mexican or Peruvian merchant, you have to set the
deferred object that has the
Remember that for deferred you have to use only one option:
Here is a quick list of types of credit that you can use in the
- “01” = Fixed installments with interest.
- “02” = Months of grace with interest.
- “03” = Monthly payment by month with interest.
- “04” = Fixed installments withouth interest.
- “05” = Months of grace withouth interest.
- “06” = Monthly payment by month withouth interest.
- “07” = Special without interest.
- “50” = Supermaxi promo.
credytTypeyou have to use for deferred transactions depends on the credit card bin. You can request the deferred options for a specific bin from your frontend with our API or with one of our frontend libraries.
For deferred transactions in Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru
For deferred transactions in Ecuador
Set this parameter to
true if you want to continue with the charge despite de warning rules
Required when selling products